Saturday, July 20, 2019

you go get what you want with effort. if fail, work harder

Hi.
Assalamualaikum.

Im sure you know how its feels like the time flies really quickly, you feels like suddenly its in the middle of the year, 2019! Semalam macam baru 2014!

*and I am completely forgot that this blog existed!*


I just want to share the overview of my life now. And of course, how I look at it, personally. I am at working phase at my life. Independently live alone in a big city without family is quite a thing. But Alhamdulillah. My heart always tell me that this is the time (for everyone actually) people called it as grown-up life!

Right?

Just a few years back then when I am at my secondary school age, I am such a sucker at add maths. My brain really don't want to cooperate with me along the way until 2 months before SPM! Oh not to forget at my Physics and Chemistry subjects. I was barely survived that two 'killers' with tuitions and extra forced-additional-exercises. Luckily I passed my SPM with quite good of result, allowing me to get the offer of the course that I want.

Phew..
Must be because of my mom's hard prayers for me.

Definitely.

I was an excellent student back then. I can't deny it. But I did not manage to get straight A's for SPM because I don't really work hard for it. Some people is gifted, they don't need to study hard to be smart. But I'm not. I will get A's when I go for it. Of course I am not a genius (of course Qila), but I was not realised, thats how the world works until my SPM years. My eyes opening year.

From that on, I work hard to get what I want. I study hard to get dean list. I put my effort to get something perfectly done. I braved myself to explore for the experiences. Because I realised that how it all worked.

I aced my college and uni years. Being active student and score my study was the thing that I juggled along the way. And believe me guys. Its useless to be a nerd that have no soft skills. Put aside your books and enjoy uni life! Thats what I do. But I am very serious to maintain good CGPA, still studying is the top priority.

Right.

That was me, what I did few years before.
And now I'm working, parmenant job. I own a company (still small but surely will grow). I am at a place that people will say Im lucky.

Sure it is luck.
But with hard work.

I believe that what I get today is more to a blessing. But I know and realised, behind all these blessings, it must be some steps and effort needed to gain what we want.


Because the world works that way.

No comments: