Sunday, July 21, 2019

the reason why i bought dUCk

It actually started last month when I was searching for some inspiration on entrepreneurship. I run my own small business that I will talk about very much in future (obviously haha). Because I am dealing with a big change due to my new life situation (I moved to KL last few months and still in adaptation process), my workplace also need to move together, and so many processes that I need to handle one by one. This is the time I stressed out and need my motivation.

Hello motivation, WHERE ARE YOU?!


And guess what, I FIND IT.

I ACCIDENTLY click on this one article, giving the opinions about the viral issue on Fashion Valet. The viral stated that FV loss about 10mil and rebut the credibility of Vivy Yusof, icon and one of the FV’s leaders, in bringing forward the company towards success. If you guys follow the current fashion world (in Malaysia) issues, surely you will get what I mean. This issue catches my eye to read the discussions, more and more opinions, analysis on today’s economic, ups and downs in business world, the challenges in entrepreneurship, including some summary of what FV’s facing on that day.

That is something new to read about.

Before this I know ZERO about FV.
I knew the dUCk brand. That one brand that sell expensive scarves and expensive things. But I know very very little about FV. So because of that accident-reading about this retail company, I just keep WOWing myself about their achievements.

OK now I know FV and soo gonna shop shop shop a lot there. Definitely!
*count the coins*

I know nothing about holdings, shares and what the big big businessman play with everyday. I am just a small small entrepreneur who taking baby steps in her natural skincare business, which you can find at www.organicbysophia.com

*Promote*
HAHA

Well, my curiosity grew.
I. WANT. TO. READ. MORE. ABOUT. VIVY.

I ended up by following Vivy Yusof's instagram account. And subscribed her youtube channel. Haha

Despite the whirl of virals and controversies, i found that this lady is A-MAY-ZING. To be honest, I hardly impressed by a person. I always want to find the reason why this particular person is so great? But this one, this lady named Vivy Yusof did impress me (cannot deny). I adore how she managed backlashes, I inspired by her persistency on keeping her company and brand sturdy and exclusive. I read her success story and WOWed again.

So I followed he soc-med and keep to see her insta feeds and ig stories. There is one thing I really like. People might think this is just simple act and not important, but to me, this is a major appreciation and very very efficient connectivity between a premium brand and their customers. What im saying is about how Vivy and her team REPOST and RESPONDED to many ig story's tag, by the dUCk-ies. So simple but feels so connected.

This is brilliant.

Yeah, based on my reading, Vivy Yusof IS brilliant. Straight A's in study, own a premium brand, lead a big company, sure not all of us can do what she is doing now.

Now.
Back to the reason why i bought dUCk.

Truth is, i was influenced by Vivy (like.. who doesn't??). I like it more when i read about her intention of launching a line of premium hijab scarves, to make it proudly used to cover aurah. I like the idea how she intend to make the scarf resembles the pride of wearing hijab, wearing a piece of cloth that indicate the religion. To make it relevant to be donned by muslimah, and non muslims as well. Plus, this lady proved to all, that muslim's women can be as successful as many other great person out there, by selling hijab! On behalf of wanita muslimah, me myself can't hold my emotion to be proud of her achievements.  I never had been so influenced by a person so instantly like this.

So, I thought that she is someone that have great background, great personality, with a great brand, i really want to get my hand on dUCk.
I read more on her success story, and i decided that i need to get a dUCk. Or many dUCk-s?


Which dUCk?
Hm.. the scarves?
But I do have A WARDROBE of tudung already..?
Oh! How about the handbag?
But I also have a pile of handbags..
Hm.. how about cosmetics?
But..

Okay cosmetics will do.



Finally, I bought a bunch of dUCk Cosmetics.

Smokey eyeshadow, face palette, both face and eye brush sets...





Oh.
And i ended up getting one dUCk scarf for myself guys! I totally get dUCk-ed already. Guess im one of the dUCk-ies now.

Basically, I want to get inspired by her success. I want to be like her, or even better! And I want to keep myself realize, that every success story, there were lots of hardships, pain, rejections and efforts. Like FV went through. And they did it.

So I will tenung at my dUCk(s) and remember this.






Are the reasons good enough?
I can buy more dUCk right??

No comments: