Wednesday, July 24, 2019

me as entrepreneur

The thing is..
I started my steps in entrepreneurship since January 2018.
Its been 2 years now. 
Tell you what, the challenges are real.

I created a line of skincare products, that use all natural ingredients. All is handmade-ly done, from selecting the right formulas, mixing the ingredients, packaging the products, and labelling.

It is exactly the same concept of peniaga kuih/nasi lemak. You masak the foods and you sell it directly to customers. The only different is me doing a different kind of product which is skincare. For our skin. 

I put my effort to gain testimonies, suggestions and feedbacks. And guys, this is not an easy task. To sustain a business is also a tough thing to do. Plus with me working from 8-5 now (me as officer at days and entrepreneur at nights), my business is running at a very slow rate. Its upsetting when you read the monthly report and see no progress in the business development, but still grateful the system is working slowly but surely.

Despite of all the challenges, the bright side is more than amazing. Im super excited when the feedbacks are positive. And you actually did a great job if you manage to create a huge group of returning customers to use your products! Isn't it great? 
Putting hard work in my own brand is like a dream come true. The fun part is, i don't have to buy any other skincare anymore, err... since 2018 i think? Hahah. I use it myself, and the first (of course im the first to try it out!) that found it all work fine to skin. 

Go check my online store here


You are what your skin eat.
I am going to make sure that i feed my skin with toxic-free routine, and of course, Organic By Sophia is my ultimate choice.
And... i want to share it with all of you guys out there. Don't you think your skin deserve to be pampered with natural goodness?



-------------------------------------------------
Instagram: @organicbysophia
Facebook Page: Organic By Sophia

No comments: