Tuesday, August 6, 2019

why woman ARE easy

It is always like this. I will get my hand on my laptop to blog only at 11.55pm, or 10 minutes earlier. Because I am busy ok.

Ok la not so busy but still there are works to be done.

Today I want to tell you that actually, woman are not complicated. Yes they are complex and full with emotions, trust me. But! We are so so so predictable and easy guys! I heard sooo much people (especially man) saying that women is a complicated creature, unpredictable and very hard to know what we want. 

*roll eyes*


I think I accidentally read this one thread on Facebook discussing how easy and predictable women is. And I can't agree more. Here I listed 5 from 10000001 things to ponder.

1. Women will get angry if men did not reply her text. That so predictable RIGHT? Yet, men still do it.

2. Women will get mad if you cancel the plan last minute (my God she already took out her best shoes!). Yet men still did it!

3. Women will love you to the moon if you wish her good night and good morning and stuff. But you said that you don't know what they want??

4. When women get mad, pujuk her la. You know that she will only get madder if you delay, but you still delayed it! For God sake

5. You know that they will be angry as hell if you come home late from having fun, but you still did it.

I KNOW RIGHT


Just because. We are easy. Just the men complicated enough to ignore it.
Kan?

(this is not a gender war OK i am just found it funny but i agree with it LOL)

No comments: